Tuesday, January 30, 2024

“One Soul Shall Not Be Lost”

“And I, the Lord God, spoke unto Moses, saying, That Satan whom you have commanded in the name of my Only Begotten is the same who was from the beginning. And he came before me, saying, Behold, I, send me. I will be your Son and I will redeem all mankind, that one soul shall not be lost. And surely I will do it. Wherefore, give me your honor. But behold, my Beloved Son, who was my beloved and chosen from the beginning, said unto me, Father, your will be done, and the glory be yours for ever. Wherefore, because that Satan rebelled against me, and sought to destroy the agency of man which I, the Lord God, had given him, and also that I should give unto him my own power, by the power of my Only Begotten, I caused that he should be cast down. And he became Satan, yea, even the Devil, the father of all lies, to deceive and to blind men, and to lead them captive at his will, even as many as would not listen unto my voice” (RE Gen. 2:15; LDS Moses 4:1-4).


The faithful disciples of Christ who are watchful see what is happening in the LDS church and wonder what is happening with the brethren. Satan’s plan in this verse explains exactly which doctrine the LDS leadership is following. They cannot bear to see a soul not saved and when you don’t take a stand for truth you will fall for anything. The sand is crumbling beneath the feet. The foundation of Jesus Christ has been ignored and destroyed. They have chosen their king. The Babylonian king will fall and is falling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment