Sunday, February 17, 2019

A Witness for Christ

I read JST John 1:19 recently and the Lord taught me some truths that I’m following now.

Here is the verse: “And no man hath seen God at any time, except he hath borne record of the Son; for except it is through him no man can be saved.”

I have come to know my Savior, Jesus Christ. I believed scriptures like Doctrine and Covenants 93:1 and Doctrine and Covenants 88:68 and went to the Lord to receive that witness. I believed His word and He delivered the promised blessing over 20 years ago to me. I witness that He lives and that He condescends unto the children of men in power and great glory. His grace is sufficient as we strive to come unto Him. He is a rewarder of those that love Him and keep His commandments. I am not perfect but my heart is on Him. Deep peace and love come only in and through the power of the Redeemer, Jesus the Christ.

I write this witness and testimony that my children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins. I hope that my testimony will encourage others to receive the same witness for themselves, that He lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment