Sunday, February 2, 2020

Another View on Jacob 2

I found this 
and wrestled internally if I should share it or not. I came across a few scriptures combined with my feelings in the temple last night, that have given me the faith to share. Here are the verses that have helped me this evening:

“Woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye love the uppermost seats in the synagogues, and greetings in the markets” (Luke 11:43).

“Woe unto you, lawyers! For ye have taken away the key of knowledge, ​the fullness of the scriptures;​ ye ​enter​ not in yourselves ​into the kingdom;​ and ​those who​ were entering in, ye hindered” (JST Luke 11:53).

“...Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.
2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.
3 Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.
4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do” (Luke 12:1-4).

This is very well written. It took me a year or so to understand. It launched me into studying any scriptures I could find on polygamy and has been a gift to me. Jesus is the one. His way is the right and holy way that leads to Him and all truth.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment