Monday, November 23, 2020

Follow the Lord - Whose on the Lord’s Side Who?

 It’s becoming more and more clear to me why the Lord allowed me to go through the opposition, lies and slander that my church leaders have put me through as I stood on the side of our Lord, Jesus Christ, and His true servants, Joseph Smith and others. I needed to be rocked from my position that men we sustain as prophets, seers and revelators are infallible as they lead the church. I went to the word of God for help and the Lord guided me to truth. Some of what I found I have shared on my posts. 

We are seeing more and more clearly that we ought to believe the word of God and put our trust in Him and take heed that no man deceive us. 

Men are telling us to take the covid test, comply with the mask and they will also tell us to comply and take the vaccination. The prophets have spoken in the scriptures. Ether 8 is fresh amongst us. If you trust in men or in the arm of flesh you will go through a horrible time. 

What will you do if the leader of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints tells you to take the vaccination? 

Scripturally the Lord has invited us to follow Him. Beware of false prophets who come to you in His name. 

I pray that we will seek the Lord for strength. I know how hard it is to see through a glass darkly and sincerely believe you already are seeing clearly. The Lord will take us and temper us and give us new lenses if we allow Him to do so. We must humble ourselves before the word of God and His Holy Spirit. 

I pray for all of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment