Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Interview with Rob Fotheringham

 https://youtu.be/nKktw13f3wo

I thought I’ve been posting his other videos but in case I haven’t... One very important thing he brings out in his polygamy video, is either Joseph Smith said one thing and practiced another in secret, hypocrisy or lying, or the current church is lying. The church says Joseph preached against polygamy and plural marriage and yet practiced it in secret. I called Joseph Smith Papers and asked them directly before my first post about polygamy and that’s what they told me, that Joseph preached against it but practiced it in secret. So, who do you believe? It’s one or the other. You can’t have both. Either Joseph lied or the church lied from the days of Brigham all the way through to today. As you watch his polygamy post it’s very clear. If you go to his channel you’ll see the video. All 6 are very well done.

Remember in D&C 76, the telestial order is made up of those that love and make a lie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment