Sunday, December 25, 2022

Jesus Christ, the True Light of the World

 I'm grateful for Jesus Christ, my Savior and Redeemer. I don't have words to describe adequately my feelings for him. I love him. I know he loves you and me. Praise be to God and the Lamb. 

We have had beautiful snowfalls here this winter. The deep white snow reminds me of the gift of covering our sins from the Lord. No matter how ugly our past may be, his gift is a covering and a renewal through repentance and forgiveness. 

We just passed winter solstice a few days ago. Jesus brings the increasing light into our lives as we conform to his will. As we become one with him we live according to his teachings and life. We grow in light and brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. Jesus is wonderful to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment