Tuesday, March 7, 2023

More Historical Truth Coming Forth

 I invite all to come unto Christ by seeking the truth. He is the way, THE TRUTH and the life. If you can watch this and still believe the lies by the current LDS church, I don’t know what else to share with you. The Book of Mormon reveals the truth of the current prophesied status of the LDS church. It’s time we start believing the scriptures the Lord has given us. 

https://youtu.be/XIAvjOhpdwA

 “And I know that the Lord God will consecrate my prayers for the gain of my people. And the words which I have written in weakness will be made strong unto them; for it persuadeth them to do good; it maketh known unto them of their fathers; and it speaketh of Jesus, and persuadeth them to believe in him, and to endure to the end, which is life eternal.

5 And it speaketh harshly against sin, according to the plainness of the truth; wherefore, no man will be angry at the words which I have written save he shall be of the spirit of the devil.

6 I glory in plainness; I glory in truth; I glory in my Jesus, for he hath redeemed my soul from hell” (2 Nephi 33:4-6).

I was disfellowshipped for my blog post about similar findings and scriptural evidence against polygamy. Shortly after I was moving my family to north Idaho and en route, I was sent Rob’s first polygamy video. I wept as I heard a faithful telling of the same things I had found. I could not be silent. Eventually I was excommunicated as well. Rob’s faith bolstered mine as the devil attacked me relentlessly trying to get me to doubt the truths God had given me. That video was a nugget for me to hold on to. The Lord used Rob to extend an olive branch I desperately needed. Rob, Thank you for being true to God! God be praised for the gift of his Son, Jesus Christ!

How much more does the Lord need to reveal for the gentiles, us - many nations (the U.S. is a conglomerate of many nations), to repent and forsake the sins of our fathers and come unto Christ. Here’s Jesus’ prophecy, he quotes the last of  Micah 5 and then adds, “And it shall come to pass that all lyings, and deceivings, and envyings, and strifes, and priestcrafts, and whoredoms shall be done away. For it shall come to pass, saith the Father, that at that day, whosoever will not repent and come unto my Beloved Son, them will I cut off from among my people, O house of Israel, and I will execute vengeance and fury upon them, even as upon the heathen, such as they have not heard” (RE 3 Nephi 9:12; LDS 3 Nephi 21:19-21).

No comments:

Post a Comment